“I know 1 thing that I don’t know anything”
You must be surprised how anyone doesn’t know anything?
I don’t know anything means, that you could be an educate person, but still, you don’t know anything. You can learn from everything and everyone.
One thing that I like better than learning from my mistakes is to learn from other people’s mistakes. Over the years
After having great knowledge in the digital marketing I would say “I know one thing: that I know nothing.”
“I know nothing” to me, means that you might be an educated person, but still, you know nothing. You can learn from everything and everyone.
One thing that I like better than learning from my mistakes is to learn from other people’s mistakes. Over the years, I’ve been blessed to have great mentors, teachers, family, friends, that taught me about life.
What you will find below is a list of the most important things I learned from other people and books. Some of the lessons took me a long time to learn—but if I had to learn these things all by myself, it would take me a lot longer.
We might learn things quickly, but we often forget things at the same rate—and sometimes we need to remind ourselves of the things we’ve learned.
Here are few of those reminders that others taught me still I am learning….
- Think about golden period- struggling time –Never say “I can’t take it anymore.” “I am loosing Say” No say “Bring it on!”
- Don’t be negative- Don’t Complain-Complaining is the biggest waste of time there is. Either do something about it, and if you can’t, then leave as it is and bear it…
- Be with them who love you-this is your family and best friends. If you don’t have a family, create one. Most people in life are only visitors. Family is for life.
- Don’t rush in to relationship if you are not in love…-I had not an idea about love and relationship so whatever temporary feelings were there I used to think it was love but this was not. You kind of like someone and think: “We might as well give it a shot.” Not a good idea. You’re either in love, or you are not. Don’t fool yourself. It’s not fair to you and the other person.
- Workout regularly-It is essential that you need a healthy body and mind for anything good start in your life. Exercise and meditation always gives you a perfect body & mind. If you can’t build a healthy and strong body, what CAN you build in life?
- Be Grateful-Say ‘thank you’ to everyone and everything. “Thank you for this beautiful day.” “Thank you for your email.” “Thank you for being there for me.”
- Don’t care what others think about you –We all die in the end, do you really think it matters what people think of you?
- Take More Risks-Don’t be such a wimp.
- Pick an Industry, Not a Job-Pick an industry you love and start from scratch. You will find the perfect role for you eventually.
- Lead the Way-When you find yourself in a situation where everyone looks at each other, it’s time for you to lead. You‘re a leader when you decide to become one. There’s no initiation or a title. Just a decision.
- Money isn’t everything train yourself
It really isn’t. Everything is in your mind so train and control it that not to care about money. Don’t become too addictive on the stuff you own — otherwise, the stuff will own you.
- Be Nice-You can be someone that doesn’t take shit and be nice about it. Just don’t insult anyone, think you’re better than them, or act like an idiot.
- Learn Every Day-You’ve got to train your brain to stay alert. You don’t have to read a book a day to learn every day. Learn from your mistakes. Learn from the people around you — be open to what they can teach you.
- Rest Before You Are Tired-I have done this mistake many times I used to work continousley hours and hours because I loved my job.But I was wrong very soon my body and mind stopped to thinking creativity, I was lost in something.So,even if you love your job, and every day seems like a holiday, you need to take time to rest. You’re a human and not an android, never forget that.
- Don’t Judge-Just because people make different choices than you, they are not stupid. Also, you don’t know everything about people, so don’t judge them — help them.
- Think About Others-Just be mindful, that’s all. We all have families, bills to pay, and our own issues. Don’t always make everything about yourself but yes keep in your mind don’t do everything for anyone.
- Enjoy Small Things-I like clichés because they are true. Especially this one. You know why? Everyone says they know it, but no one lives up to it. They just chase big things.
- Don’t Take Yourself So Serious-Yeah, yeah, you’re an individual, and people have to take you seriously, I get it. But at the end of the day, we’re all a bunch of ants trying to chase the same things. Lighten up.
- Never Look Back Too Long-one thing you can do with past is: Learning. Learn, stand and again run simple.
- Take Action-Don’t just sit idle & keep waiting things will happen by luck, everything will do god only, No dear you are wrong. Do something. Without action, there is no outcome.
You might know a lot but act like an “Idiot” I am just kidding 1 thing you know you don’t know anything and everyday you are learning something from everything and everyone.